Booking the Pool for Private Parties or Club use
If you wish to book the pool for a private party, a childrens birthday do, or a water polo match, or an inter-family gala event, or as a luxurious swim with a few friends then:
- Please check with the opening times and choose a non-public swimming slot that suits you. Note there are different times for holidays and term time. You can even suggest a time that is not shown, but this may be harder to organise...
- Use the booking form to place your booking request around existing sessions and bookings. The party manager will then review the time and availability and get back to you with confirmation. If you are uneasy about booking things on the internet then you can contact our Party Manager on 01453 843859
- Maximum number of swimmers is 35
- Note that for children under 4 years old a maximum of 2 can be supervised by one adult, for children above 4 and under 7 then the ratio is 4 maximum of 4 children to one adult, and for mixed ages under 7 the ratio is 3 children to one adult. (Note that these are bigger ratios than for public swimming as we think there will be more control within a party setting)
- Children under 3 years have to wear swim nappies (they are available at the pool)
- You can bring food, but please consume it near the benching area away from the pool and take the residues with you (we don't want vermin seeing our waste bins as evening restaurants!) and alcohol is not allowed under our current rules.
- Please let us know what you think of this process